Design Studio Pvt Ltd
An Ideal candidate must be a MBA HR with overall knowledge on Core HR. Good exposure and overall knowledge on various aspects of Human Resources and Office Management with good communication skills (Verbal and Written). Extremely confident and self-motivated person. Should be great enthusiastic towards career goal.
- End to End recruitment This includes developing job descriptions, person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, co-ordinating interviews and selecting candidates*
- Joining and on boarding formalities.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Leave Management.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Handling Employee Engagement Programmes.- Handling exit formalities.
- Day to day Office administration.
- Other works, as assigned from time to time.
- Negotiation Skills, Problem Solving attitude Should be well versed with MS Office specially Excel, Power point and Word.
Desired Candidate Profile* Full time MBA or equivalent degree with specialization in HR.If interested kindly send your updated resume and provide the following details.
1. Your Current Salary:
2. Your Expected Salary:
3. Your Notice Period:
4. Your total years of experience:
Min 1-3 years of relevant experience.* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills. Flexibility and willingness to learn. The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail. Can multitask. Can join at the earliest.
Please Note: A candidate who can join immediately shall apply for this job.
Job Type: Full-time