TECH MAHINDRA LTD
Minimum Qualification: Graduation/PG
* Sourcing and attracting candidates by using job portal, databases, social media etc.
* Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
* Developing a recruiting pipeline
* Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
* Smart male candidate is required with excellent verbal & written communication skill.
* Must be comfortable with extensive travelling.
* Must be comfortable in working under pressure.
* Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
* Efficiently and effectively fill open positions within the given TAT
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
* Utilize the Internet for recruitment
* Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
* Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment
* Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
* Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
* Conduct pre-screening interviews
* Screen candidates resumes and job applications
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Fluency in English Mandatory )
Thanks & Regards,
Tech Mahindra Ltd
Salary: INR 90,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations